Our expertise is at your service
ProtoRhino offers a turn-key service for tailored measurement and testing systems.
All ProtoRhino software is developed to meet the highest of standards by a team led by a certified NI LabVIEW Architect.
Design and implementation of mechanics, optics and electronics
Our business success is based on the extensive instrumentation expertise coupled with a strong scientific measurement background.
ProtoRhino offers quick and agile proof-of-concept studies to test and demonstrate the feasibility of ideas. Study will always yield a concrete result.
Novel Technology Review
Are you funding products or services where core technology is still in development? Is your risk directly related to R&D results?
Novel Technology Review is a report where we investigate
- on what level is the company’s know-how and is their claim possible
- what challenges might be met along the way
- does present scientific research support the viability of the technology
The report includes validated sources of information.
Examples of projects that we could have evaluated in their early phases
Future Technology Review
A threat or a possibility? Is there your product-related new technology coming to the market? Are you considering a new technology development project, but are not sure if it’s worth it?
Future Technology Review evaluates through present technology level and foreseeable future development if a specified technology can be developed profitably.
- Technology readiness estimation
- Current technology used
- Current status of scientific research at this technology
- Estimation for 3-5 development steps
- Key players in this technology
- patents review
- IoT/AI development for fish farming
Patent Process Support
Do you have IPR that should be protected, but you don’t have the resources or know-how to go through the patenting process?
Patent Process Support -service
- identifies new possible patents in company’s or university’s R&D
- starts the patenting process
- co-writes the patent with the client
Patenting can be done with the company / university or with a patent office.
Examples of our patent cases
- EP3729390B1 – System comprising alarm devices
- WO2019122522A1 – Measuring waves travelling fish cage
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee
We take client satisfaction seriously. If you are not happy with the result, we will not charge for our efforts.